Angkor Panda Online Shopping, we prioritize the protection of the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors, including you. The Angkor Panda team members are also online customers of Angkor Panda and other Internet sites. We know and fully understand and respect the importance of data privacy and security on the Internet.
We expect you are informed and secured when it comes to our handling and usage of your information. This notice therefore explains:
- what information we collect when you’re using Angkor Panda’s website or when you’re communicating with us;
- why we collect that information;
- how we may then use that information;
- how we share that information;
- how long we keep your information, and how we protect it whilst we have it;
- what we won’t do with your information; and
- what choice and options you have to control your information?
So, you only need to look in one place to find out all you need to know, this notice covers all Angkor Panda’s websites and services.
Because we’re an online marketplace, the wording does have to get a little technical at times. But we’ve done our best to try to explain things as clearly as we can. We’re may not have covered every aspect perfectly though, so we’re always happy to take any questions, comments or suggestions relating to this notice. Just contact our Customer Care team if you’d like to discuss this with us.
Collection of Personal Information
Angkor Panda will never sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our company and to third parties for the purposes for which it was collected, as authorized and consented by you. For example, the conduct of a sales transaction of a product of your choice on our website.
When you register an Angkor Panda account, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Date of Birth (Optional)
- Gender (Optional)
- When you make a purchase on the Angkor Panda website, the additional personal information we collect may include:
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Credit card details (optional) and payment methodology
The mandatory personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one or the following purposes:
- To deliver products that you purchase from our website. For example, we may pass your name and address on to a third party such as our courier service company or supplier of choice in order to make delivery of the product to you;
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information such as SKUs;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by our appointed agent. Disclosure to these data processing agents such as that of our appointed agent in this context is necessary for the purpose of conducting the sales transaction that you have opted for.
The non-mandatory personal information such as date of birth, gender, purchase history and IP address are used to carry out research/es on our users’ demographics and for us to send you suggestion or information in the form of promotional emails, SMS or App notification which we think you may find useful, thereby, enhancing your experience when you visit our website. By providing us this non-mandatory personal information, you are deemed to have consented to be part of our research/es and to receiving suggestions or information as outlined above.
Subscription to our marketing and promotional materials
In addition to the personal information outlined above, when you register an Angkor Panda account with us, you shall be asked if you would like to subscribe to our marketing and or promotional materials from time to time. These marketing and or promotional materials may come from within our corporate group wholly or through affiliation with third parties. If you choose to subscribe, you are deemed to have given us consent to process the subscription within our corporate group and or third parties your personal information for this purpose. You can always choose to unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by opting for the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Accessing Actual Orders
Your actual order details will be stored with us and can be retrieved directly by us, our merchants, and our third-party agents. You can access this information by logging into your account on the website. Here, you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are to be dispatched as well as administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for any misuse of passwords or any other form of personal information.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
(1) Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Cart” and “Save for Later”.
(2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyze how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
(3) Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on Angkor Panda, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
(4) Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found at www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site, and the complete ASOS user experience that we pride ourselves on providing our customers.
We also implement tracking methods based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting) and can collect information such as age, gender, interests and interaction with ads impressions.
Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
Angkor Panda and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website and across the Internet
Security of Your Personal Information
- Angkor Panda ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Allowing access to personal information only via passwords;
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access; and
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Angkor Panda uses 256-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 256-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organization other than our corporate group and those third parties directly related to and necessary for the purchase of products, delivery of the same and purpose for which you have authorized. In exceptional circumstances, Angkor Panda may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or required by the law.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Angkor Panda please contact Customer Service and we will try to resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data not necessarily Personal Information
When you visit Angkor Panda, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our website
- The pages within Angkor Panda that you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
However, it is your responsibility to review this policy from time to time to get yourself update.